Please follow this way to safely hidden the processes table.
(Have to do this responsibility by responsibility)
Example for Payable
1) Navigate to Sysadmin> Security> Responsibility> Define
2) Query the responsibility that has the processes tab which is to be
3) In the lower part of the Responsibilities form you will see 3 tabs :
>> Menu exclusions
>> Excluded Items and
>> Securing attributes.
4) Select the Menu Exclusions Tab and in the type field select Function
--Note: the processes tab is actually a function of the type "process"
5) In the name field select the processes you want to be excluded from this
After put all of three list , the "PROCESSES" table will be removed from
Type Name Description
Function 1099 Reporting Process Navigator Definition for 1099
Function Procure to Pay Process Navigator Definition for Procure to
Function Close Payables Accounting Period Process Navigator
Definition for Close Payables accounting Period Process
The all of pages under this PROCESSES TAB is only the procedure guide which
is created by Oracle, this is only reference document (just like user
guide) and without any impact for current actual procedure in system.
That means, If we hidden PROCESSES TAB, end-user can not see this PROCESSES
TAB page and no any impact for other daily / monthly business, like month-
end closing / transaction booking etc.
10. Save changes